- Number 20: 1935 6 Pence/ 1933 3 Pence/ 1933 Half Penny.
- Number 19: 1931 Shilling.
- Number 18: 1933 Shilling.
- Number 17: 1940 Penny.
- Number 16: 1933 Half Crown.
- Number 15: 1930 Florin (2 Shilling)
- Number 14: 1930 Half Crown.
- Number 13: 1930 Shilling.
Are any Irish coins worth anything?
All silver Irish coins from the three pence to the half crown struck between 1928 and 1943 have a high content of silver. These are worth eight to 10 times their face value for scrap even if they’re in terrible condition. The earliest Irish coin is the silver penny issued by King Sitric (circa 995-1020 AD).
How do I find the value of old coins?
Multiply the weight of the coin by the percentage “fineness” of the coin (the percentage of the coin that is gold or silver). This will establish how much of the precious metal you have to sell. Multiply the result of the first calculation by the current price of the precious metal in the coin.