Are you from India and you don’t have a Paypal account or want to try Paypal alternative than try given below site which is the best alternatives to PayPal.
There is lots of buzz regarding paypal as RBI(Reserve Bank Of India) imposed lots of restrictions on Paypal.
Paypal restrictions On Indian Accounts
- You can’t use paypal funds to purchase anything on the net.
- You have to link your bank account with Paypal so that they daily transfers the paypal balance to it.
- You have to use credit card like VISA,MASTERCARD if you want to purchase anything from paypal.You have to link your Card to Paypal.
- You can’t do more than 3000 USD transaction at one time .
Here are alternatives to Paypal which you can try.
2CheckOut is one of the best alternative to Paypal. It has to many payment gateways and merchant account into a single package for simple integration with your site.
Features Of 2CheckOut:
- 2checkout offers you a global credit card processing in dozen of currencies.
- It works with many popular online shopping carts.
- Use recurring billing for your subscription products.
- It is the highest level of PCI compliance and fraud measures in place.
Xoom is also offers you a great service.You can transfer payments to more than 70 countries .
It offers you a lots of options to withdraw money from alertpay via Cheque,wire transfer.
Click Here To See How Alertpay Works.
Moneybookers have a very less currency conversion charges.
5.Google Checkout But Now It Is – Google Wallet -
This is very well known and famous.Google Checkout which is run by Google.
Note:Google Checkout is now part of Google Wallet.Google Wallet makes buying easy with one wallet for online, mobile and in-store shopping. Payment information and order history from Google Checkout can now be managed in your Google Wallet at wallet.google.com/manage.