How to Secure/Fix From DNS Changer Malware
How to check if your computer is affected or not?
First of all we need to check if our computer is safe or not.
1.Visit the McAfee’s DNS check tool which will help you to find whether your computer is affected or not.
2.DNSok site can also help you to check if your computer is looking up IP addresses correctly.
if your PC affected with Malware than you should take proper action with that to secure your computer.
Below are some best and useful online tools to fix them:
If you want to fix the Malware manually than you should Check the DWCG site.
- Always Keep Your Firewall Turned ON
- Update Your antivirus regularly
- Check the site status before download anything
- Turn off your computer when it is not used
- Install a antispyware or an antimalware in your PC
- keep your Operating System Up To Date.