Facebook World’s #1 Social Networking started a new feature which is Facebook Graph Search so below are some of the best ways you can use, take look at these:
1. The Facebook Navigate: This is not only for search queries. Its an equally great navigate the site.knows the journey that much more relevant results than they used to be with the old search.
2. Describing Mutual Friends: if you just met someone, or want to meet someone, it’s great. But it is not always possible to speed or ease of graph search was on Facebook. You “[person's name] ‘s friends who are my friends,” and boom, within seconds, you can search, they are all listed. I use one of the “famous people” or the people I really admire what I’m searching for I’m not friends with – I can see if we have mutual friends who may identify is. It also says the person and how long they have been friends with additional references.
3. Searching Photos with your interests, this can be great when you are having a hard day or you can have a pick-me-up. It usually works for a smile. For example, the “kitten pictures,” and bounce can search, anyone who kitten a picture (which is linked to the Facebook page of kittens) have been identified pops. This engagement has been ordered by the most liked / commented on the show, and that you will not like spam or decreases the risk of photos.
As a hockey fan from Buffalo, I “Buffalo Sabres enjoyed doing it with photos and other questions. Or time (eg:” In September 2010 pictures “), depending on where you (” my friends Photos taken in Central Park, “for example), you can search for photos.
4. What’s it like seeing your friends: I really like “books like my friends” or search phrases found some good recommendations “film is like my friend.” Like you, “my friends’ books which work on the Mashable,” or you can get creative “favorite music, my friends Los Angeles, California to live.” Do you think the results are very different, but they might be, and it’s fun to dig around. You either like or “My friends who are female, the preferred interests” can do things “my friends who [college name] was the favorite sports teams.” Of course, you prefer you can also search for a specific friend, for example “[friend's name] is like music.”
5. Search the people who live somewhere specific: Say you’re traveling somewhere about. It’s easy, “the friend [city name] live in” or find “friends who [city name] remain friends.” You can do this kind of connection and recommendations.You either like or “friends who [city name] live and interest  as” friends of the more advanced searches can “friend who [company name] and the [city name] friend in work . ” This is very interesting, and then it will tell you how many mutual friends you have in common.