Below are the best ways to fastly Improve Alexa Rank of Your Blog:
1. Install the Alexa toolbar and set your blog as the home page. As you know, Alexa rank is determined on the basis of information that has been collected by the Alexa toolbar. Just press the visitor who installed it will be calculated when visiting your website. As the webmaster of a personal site, the first thing you should do is install it on your browser and set your blog to be home to the point that every time you open IE, you make a contribution slightly to your site to Alexa rank improvement.
2. Alexa toolbar installed on all computers that can be touched. And your blog is set as the home page. Encourage all the people you know to install the Alexa toolbar.
3. Ask Alexa counter widget on your blog. When clicked, will be counted as traffic by Alexa, even if it is not the person who clicks to install the Alexa toolbar. Read - How to Create Alexa Rank Widget for your Website by Shoutmeloud.
4. Write some articles about Alexa in your blog. You can even open a column Alexa. Many webmasters would like to see these things. If you write good articles, it is likely that the re-publishing or linking to them, which also can bring you traffic and thus help to increase Alexa rank.
5. Go to where they often visit sites and add the URL of your blog there. Generally, webmasters have the Alexa toolbar installed. You may go to some webmaster forums to send posts promote your blog.
6. Tell your friends to vote for your blog on the Alexa site. Although it is not sure how much this will benefit your blog Alexa rank, it is best to have a good rating.
7. Writing columns that webmasters will feel concerned, such as SEO column, to attract more sites to visit your website.
8. Use Alexa redirection function.
9. If possible, go to some foreign forums to promote your blog, for foreign surfers often install the Alexa toolbar.
10. If you have enough money, you might consider buying some of the pay-per-click ads to your blog. IP can bring abundant.